Dyed Yarn DIY Plant Pot
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Have you ever dyed your own yarn? This DIY plant pot combines two fun, thrifty crafts to creative beautiful dyed yarn planters. This project utilizes Kool-Aid powder to dye skeins of yarns, altering the material into colorful craft supplies. If a frugal yarn dyeing technique isn't enough to sate your crafting appetite, this project also demonstrates how to turn your new yarn into appealing plant pots perfect for succulents and small indoor plants. Use this economical two-in-one craft guide to create wonderful dyed yarn planters.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole