3-Ingredient Italian Spritz Cocktail
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Indulge in a simple summer cocktail with this Italian spritz recipe. This recipe substitutes one type of wine for pink lemonade to capture the sweet, refreshing taste of summer. This easy cocktail recipe will take just seconds to mix and will provide a light and breezy beverage to sip outside while enjoying the seasonal warmth. This spritz cocktail recipe will be perfect for any outdoor summer party as guests sip on the refreshing cocktail. Try this three-ingredient cocktail recipe and add some cool refreshment to your summer.
Preparation Time2 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
- Korean BBQ Tacos Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli