3-Ingredient Italian Spritz Cocktail
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Indulge in a simple summer cocktail with this Italian spritz recipe. This recipe substitutes one type of wine for pink lemonade to capture the sweet, refreshing taste of summer. This easy cocktail recipe will take just seconds to mix and will provide a light and breezy beverage to sip outside while enjoying the seasonal warmth. This spritz cocktail recipe will be perfect for any outdoor summer party as guests sip on the refreshing cocktail. Try this three-ingredient cocktail recipe and add some cool refreshment to your summer.
Preparation Time2 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes