- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Wood Block Mosaic Wall Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Incorporating a backsplash in your kitchen is a great way to bring a vibrancy to the walls and accentuate your countertops, but it can also be expensive. This DIY wooden mosaic wall decor provides similar benefits to a full backsplash but without the expense. This low-cost alternative creates a pop to your kitchen walls, adding a rustic DIY flair to any kitchen. This project is versatile and can be hung outside of the kitchen as well to provide a new piece of wooden wall art to any room in your house.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextFaux Copper Bowl Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Laundry Pod Container
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to… Continue reading: "DIY Laundry Pod Container"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars