DIY Rain Barrel Stand
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Rain barrels can save you a lot of money on gardening and watering your lawn. This DIY rain barrel stand allows you to hold multiple barrels to collect a desired amount of rainwater. This simple project creates a cost-efficient watering system that will decrease your monthly water bill and environmental footprint. This green project requires lumber to create the stand and can be finished in one weekend. A small amount of money and work will last you years and keep your garden and lawn healthy while keeping your wallet full.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Window Plant Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser