DIY Fruit Fly Repellent
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Get those annoying fruit flies out of your kitchen without any heavy engineering! These simple natural fruit fly repellent methods use stuff you already have in your kitchen and require no cutting, taping, or other head scratching DIY tinkering. It may take a consistent effort, on a daily basis, but these natural fly control ideas below are natural and safe for the house and your family. Good not only on fruit flies but house flies, ants, spiders and most unwanted crawlers."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids