This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Fruit Fly Repellent
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Get those annoying fruit flies out of your kitchen without any heavy engineering! These simple natural fruit fly repellent methods use stuff you already have in your kitchen and require no cutting, taping, or other head scratching DIY tinkering. It may take a consistent effort, on a daily basis, but these natural fly control ideas below are natural and safe for the house and your family. Good not only on fruit flies but house flies, ants, spiders and most unwanted crawlers."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Fabric Softeners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser