Citrus Vinegar DIY Cleaner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Try this citrus cleaner for a sparkling home, safe from unhealthy chemicals! Perfect for cleaning mirrors, sinks, counter tops, mopping floors, and much more! This natural citrus cleaner is perfect for cleaning mirrors, glass, counter tops, kitchen and bathroom sinks, oven, or for mopping floors when diluted with water. For super dirty surfaces, don’t dilute, use your citrus cleaner concentrated. My cleaner is very easy to make and although it has to sit for 10 to 14 days until the peel works its magic into the vinegar, it’s totally worth the wait!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric