- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Entertaining on a budget doesn't have to be a drag. These tips and tricks for cheap ways to entertain your guests while on a budget will help you be a great host without spending an arm and a leg.
Sort Results By:
Shabby Chic Napkin Rings
Scrap Fabric DIY Boutonniere Tutorial
DIY Bar Cart
Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
Sous Vide Egg Bites Recipe
Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
Freezer Corn Recipe
Project of the Day
Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
If you thought making pulled pork for sandwiches would be a difficult and time-consuming endeavor, then you'll think again when you… Continue reading: "Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers