- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
No Need to Knead: 3-Ingredient Beer Bread
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Homemade bread is delightful but can be a hassle to bake with the need to knead constantly. This three-ingredient beer bread takes out all of the added steps and leaves you with a hearty loaf, and don't worry the alcohol and beer taste cook off in the oven. The beer bread is self-rising due to the yeast in the beer, so you are saved the hassle of kneading bread. With ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, you can start enjoying this bread warm from the over with butter and jam or as a side to a meaty chili or stew.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 22, 2018
Is there anything more delicious than fresh-baked bread? Not in my book! I can't believe you don't have to knead it, either. I might try to make a gluten free version of this recipe substituting GF flour and baking powder for the self-rising flour, and hard cider in place of the beer. What can I say, I'm a mad scientist in the kitchen!
May 24, 2018
Beer bread is so good! I am excited to have this recipe on hand.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 5-Ingredient Baked Spaghetti
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 3-Ingredient Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Korean BBQ Tacos Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich
- June Coloring Pages