4-Ingredient Apricot Glazed Chicken
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This apricot glazed chicken recipe takes just minutes in preparation and creates a bright meal perfect for a busy family. This four-ingredient recipe whisks together a citrus glaze perfect for poultry. Your limited prep time will allow you to focus on other things while your chicken cooks in the oven. Most of the ingredients can be found cheaply at the supermarket, and you probably already have some in the pantry. The easy chicken recipe is perfect for a family or a dinner-for-two on a budget.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
5-Ingredient Snicker Salad Recipe
17 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe
Simple Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Easy Cowboy Beans Recipe
Hot Brown Sliders Recipe
10 Great Depression Era Recipes
10 Cheap Picnic Foods for a Portable Feast
4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Monogrammed Tea Towels
- DIY Pantry Labels
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- DIY Mail Organizer
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Flammkucken - German Style Flatbread Pizza
- Cheap Patriotic 4th of July Party Favors Made with Recycled Material
- What's the Best Season to Get Married on a Budget?
- 7 Garage Sale Planning Tips to Maximize Your Profit
- 21 Cheap Wall Art Ideas for Fun DIY Decor