5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're a busy mom, you've got to try out this recipe. These 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas are destined to become your next go-to dinner for busy weeknights because they're great for families who are always on the go. This simple slow cooker recipe uses 5 ingredients, including pork tenderloins and taco seasoning, to create a tasty dinner that you can top with shredded cheese, guacamole, or salsa. You can also add a crispy finish to your carnitas to give your dinner the perfect crunch. Create a dinner that'll be a hit for everyone in the family with this easy carnitas recipe.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Total TimeHalf Day
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots