Easy Breakfast Burrito Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Start your morning off right with this easy breakfast burrito recipe! Wake up to the heartiness of sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, and eggs served in a warm tortilla. This is the perfect breakfast-on-the-go item that you can prepare in bulk and freeze until you are ready to eat. You can customize the ingredients to match your taste or for weekly variance. These breakfast burritos will become a part of your daily routine as you can eat them during your morning commute. You will feel full until lunch with this make-ahead breakfast burrito recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- How to Make Yogurt in the Oven
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using