Easy Homemade Sauerkraut Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you love sauerkraut, you need to try this homemade sauerkraut recipe! This simple recipe creates the perfect fermented cabbage to be used in any dish. This guide will teach you the proper way to create your sauerkraut including how long you should let it sit before using it. You only need a few additional items besides your cabbage to create the best sauerkraut that you've ever tasted. Try this homemade sauerkraut in a mason jar today and taste the sour, mature goodness of your own fermented cabbage!
Preparation Time25 min
Total Timea day or more
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser