Easy Mojito Popsicles Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Popsicles aren't just for the kids anymore! These easy mojito popiscles are perfect for the adults by combining cool, citrus flavors with rum to create simple boozy treats. You can even leave the rum out if you want a non-alcoholic option for your summer party. These popsicles include flavors of mint and basil along with a variety of vibrant citrus to provide a refreshing taste of summer on every popsicle stick. Break these summertime treats out at your next get-together and impress your guests with frozen mojito popsicles.
Preparation Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 13 Cheap Christmas Dinner Ideas
- Chai Tea Mix Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door