Easy Mojito Popsicles Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Popsicles aren't just for the kids anymore! These easy mojito popiscles are perfect for the adults by combining cool, citrus flavors with rum to create simple boozy treats. You can even leave the rum out if you want a non-alcoholic option for your summer party. These popsicles include flavors of mint and basil along with a variety of vibrant citrus to provide a refreshing taste of summer on every popsicle stick. Break these summertime treats out at your next get-together and impress your guests with frozen mojito popsicles.
Preparation Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes