This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"A satisfying stew, perfect for meat and especially sausage lovers, this peas and mushrooms dish comes straight from my mom’s kitchen! Peas, mushrooms and smoked sausage are sauteed and then braised in an aromatic tomato sauce! This delicious peas and mushroom recipe is a staple in our family! We resort to this dish pretty often because it’s super quick to make, it’s filling, satisfying and leaves a lot of room for creativity. We adjust some of the ingredients in our peas and mushrooms, to create variety and avoid getting bored with the same recipe over and over again."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars