Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your pup a tasty treat made with affordable ingredients with these Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats. Made with yummy (and pet-safe) ingredients like peanut butter, oats, and pumpkin, these DIY dog treats are made with homemade dough and bake in under an hour, so they can be made in a single weekend by the dozen. This tutorial for how to make dog treats is easy to follow and only has a few steps, so you can even make these treats with the kids as a family activity. Whether you've got a fluffy Pomeranian or a spotted Dalmatian, your dog is guaranteed to love these easy DIY pet treats.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder