Slow Cooker Sweet Onion Chicken
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you feel that you're stuck in a rut when it comes to meal planning? If you're looking for a new recipe to add to your menu rotation, then this Slow Cooker Sweet Onion Chicken is one you can't miss! The five-ingredient recipe was created with busy people in mind, as it's a no-fuss dinner that can be prepared in very little time. The recipe doesn't take long to prepare in the slow cooker, either, so you can easily start this recipe after lunch and have it ready to serve in time for dinner. The budget-friendly recipe uses a number of ingredients you likely already have on hand at home, too.
Preparation Time5 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Slow Cooker Sweet Onion Chicken
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies