Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you love vintage-inspired recipes from the 1920s and 30s, then you'll love this easy icebox cake recipe straight from Nana's kitchen. This Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe is a simple dessert that uses ladyfingers, frozen blueberries, and ice cream, and is an ideal treat for a warm summer or spring day. Icebox cakes first became popular after WWI, so simple recipes like this are a staple of vintage desserts. The best part about this icebox cake recipe is that you can easily substitute blueberries with other seasonal fruit like strawberries, cherries, or bananas. Create a yummy dessert that everyone will swear was made by Grandma with this tasty vintage treat.
Total Timeunder 4 hours
Read NextCopycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Meatballs
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken