Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you love vintage-inspired recipes from the 1920s and 30s, then you'll love this easy icebox cake recipe straight from Nana's kitchen. This Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe is a simple dessert that uses ladyfingers, frozen blueberries, and ice cream, and is an ideal treat for a warm summer or spring day. Icebox cakes first became popular after WWI, so simple recipes like this are a staple of vintage desserts. The best part about this icebox cake recipe is that you can easily substitute blueberries with other seasonal fruit like strawberries, cherries, or bananas. Create a yummy dessert that everyone will swear was made by Grandma with this tasty vintage treat.
Total Timeunder 4 hours
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Monster Cookie Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Easy Homemade Butter Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume