Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you love vintage-inspired recipes from the 1920s and 30s, then you'll love this easy icebox cake recipe straight from Nana's kitchen. This Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe is a simple dessert that uses ladyfingers, frozen blueberries, and ice cream, and is an ideal treat for a warm summer or spring day. Icebox cakes first became popular after WWI, so simple recipes like this are a staple of vintage desserts. The best part about this icebox cake recipe is that you can easily substitute blueberries with other seasonal fruit like strawberries, cherries, or bananas. Create a yummy dessert that everyone will swear was made by Grandma with this tasty vintage treat.
Total Timeunder 4 hours
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Quick Tomato Soup Recipe
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- Garden Planter Made from Scrap Wood