This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Leprechaun Hat Washcloth
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This corner to corner pattern is worked in half double crochets, which allows for less space between each square which makes for a sturdier, more functional washcloth, but you still get the great texture of the corner to corner stitch pattern, and ease in creating the graphic. You'll need some worsted weight cotton yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream and Crafters Secret, but Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran and Rico Creative Cotton Aran are good alternatives. Gauge isn't essential, but if you're mixing yarn brands like I did, just make sure they both match each other's gauge - I had to use an H8/5mm hook for Lily Sugar, and an I9/5.5mm hook for Crafters Secret."
- 86 (110) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies