T-Shirt Pillow Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have an old concert T-shirt that has seen better days, but you just can't bear to throw away? Don't worry, as this T-Shirt Pillow Idea is a happy compromise! The budget-friendly sewing project takes upcycling to a new level, as it will transform your beloved T-shirt in a nifty and comfortable throw pillow that's perfect for your living room, bedroom, or even your home office. This project won't take you long to create and is a thrifty - and fun - alternative to purchasing a brand-new pillow. If you're looking for a way to make the most out of those old shirts you have on hand, then this project is just what you need.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Upcycled Shirt Pocket Sachets
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder