DIY Coffee Table with Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you need more storage space in your living room, this DIY coffee table is for you! This easy coffee table tutorial provides a rustic piece of furniture that includes room for storage crates that you can easily access. You can make this coffee table from scratch with pieces of cut lumber. You can customize the paint colors or stains to match your decor or to create a signature piece for your living room. You can also create your own crates to store all of your living room essentials.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn an area rug into DIY floor pillows for your home! This sewing project provides floor cushion poufs for any room in the house. DIY… Continue reading: "DIY Floor Cushion from Area Rug"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- DIY Painted Curtains
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Upcycled Ping Pong Bats Wall Decoration
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes