DIY Coffee Table with Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you need more storage space in your living room, this DIY coffee table is for you! This easy coffee table tutorial provides a rustic piece of furniture that includes room for storage crates that you can easily access. You can make this coffee table from scratch with pieces of cut lumber. You can customize the paint colors or stains to match your decor or to create a signature piece for your living room. You can also create your own crates to store all of your living room essentials.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser