DIY Coffee Table with Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you need more storage space in your living room, this DIY coffee table is for you! This easy coffee table tutorial provides a rustic piece of furniture that includes room for storage crates that you can easily access. You can make this coffee table from scratch with pieces of cut lumber. You can customize the paint colors or stains to match your decor or to create a signature piece for your living room. You can also create your own crates to store all of your living room essentials.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf