DIY Coffee Table with Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you need more storage space in your living room, this DIY coffee table is for you! This easy coffee table tutorial provides a rustic piece of furniture that includes room for storage crates that you can easily access. You can make this coffee table from scratch with pieces of cut lumber. You can customize the paint colors or stains to match your decor or to create a signature piece for your living room. You can also create your own crates to store all of your living room essentials.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Pallet Light Box
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- DIY Painted Curtains
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door