DIY Coffee Table with Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you need more storage space in your living room, this DIY coffee table is for you! This easy coffee table tutorial provides a rustic piece of furniture that includes room for storage crates that you can easily access. You can make this coffee table from scratch with pieces of cut lumber. You can customize the paint colors or stains to match your decor or to create a signature piece for your living room. You can also create your own crates to store all of your living room essentials.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Laundry Hamper Makeover
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin