Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a simple project that uses beginner woodworking skills and can be completed in just a few hours! With this DIY shelving idea, you can create a small, decorative shelf to add to your living space for the perfect country-inspired touch. This shelving project is ideal for small spaces and is easy to customize, so you can leave your shelves as is for a rustic look or sandpaper and paint your pallet shelves for a cleaner, modern finish. You don't have to spend a fortune on new shelving with this affordable home decor project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids