Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a simple project that uses beginner woodworking skills and can be completed in just a few hours! With this DIY shelving idea, you can create a small, decorative shelf to add to your living space for the perfect country-inspired touch. This shelving project is ideal for small spaces and is easy to customize, so you can leave your shelves as is for a rustic look or sandpaper and paint your pallet shelves for a cleaner, modern finish. You don't have to spend a fortune on new shelving with this affordable home decor project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin