Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a simple project that uses beginner woodworking skills and can be completed in just a few hours! With this DIY shelving idea, you can create a small, decorative shelf to add to your living space for the perfect country-inspired touch. This shelving project is ideal for small spaces and is easy to customize, so you can leave your shelves as is for a rustic look or sandpaper and paint your pallet shelves for a cleaner, modern finish. You don't have to spend a fortune on new shelving with this affordable home decor project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- String Light DIY Chandelier