Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Transform nondescript refrigerator magnets into mini works of art when you create these Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets! Fun and quick to make, this dollar store craft is a creative way to show off your personality without breaking the budget. The beginner-friendly magnets are as functional as they are colorful, and are an effective way to post bills, reminders, and even shopping lists on your refrigerator. Consider using other decorative embellishments to jazz up magnets used in your work space, craft room, or other areas of your home, too. These magnets would also make a creative DIY gift idea for your child's teacher!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Pallet Couch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken