Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Transform nondescript refrigerator magnets into mini works of art when you create these Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets! Fun and quick to make, this dollar store craft is a creative way to show off your personality without breaking the budget. The beginner-friendly magnets are as functional as they are colorful, and are an effective way to post bills, reminders, and even shopping lists on your refrigerator. Consider using other decorative embellishments to jazz up magnets used in your work space, craft room, or other areas of your home, too. These magnets would also make a creative DIY gift idea for your child's teacher!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- "Art is Life" DIY Home Decor
- DIY Area Rug Hack
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- DIY Faux Backsplash
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables