DIY Windmill Wall Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Transform your old ceiling fan blades into a rustic piece of DIY windmill wall decor. This windmill-inspired art can be the centerpiece of your mantel or as an accent on your wall. This DIY wall decor idea will give your home the feel of a rustic farmhouse without breaking your budget. If you have a ceiling fan that's seen better days, you can easily upcycle the blades into this beautiful DIY project with a few coats of paint and a frame to give the windmill shape. You can also make this project with standard lumber!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf