DIY Windmill Wall Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Transform your old ceiling fan blades into a rustic piece of DIY windmill wall decor. This windmill-inspired art can be the centerpiece of your mantel or as an accent on your wall. This DIY wall decor idea will give your home the feel of a rustic farmhouse without breaking your budget. If you have a ceiling fan that's seen better days, you can easily upcycle the blades into this beautiful DIY project with a few coats of paint and a frame to give the windmill shape. You can also make this project with standard lumber!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes