Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Instantly upgrade your entryway, bedroom, or dining area with this dollar store project that will cost you next to nothing. This Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror is a simple project that you can complete in an afternoon and can be made for less than $10! This tutorial for how to make a sunburst mirror uses golden thumbtacks to give an ordinary mirror some major sparkle. All you need is a small hammer or set of pliers to create this thrifty craft. Makeover your favorite room for just a few dollars with this easy mirror craft idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf