Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Instantly upgrade your entryway, bedroom, or dining area with this dollar store project that will cost you next to nothing. This Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror is a simple project that you can complete in an afternoon and can be made for less than $10! This tutorial for how to make a sunburst mirror uses golden thumbtacks to give an ordinary mirror some major sparkle. All you need is a small hammer or set of pliers to create this thrifty craft. Makeover your favorite room for just a few dollars with this easy mirror craft idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids