Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Instantly upgrade your entryway, bedroom, or dining area with this dollar store project that will cost you next to nothing. This Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror is a simple project that you can complete in an afternoon and can be made for less than $10! This tutorial for how to make a sunburst mirror uses golden thumbtacks to give an ordinary mirror some major sparkle. All you need is a small hammer or set of pliers to create this thrifty craft. Makeover your favorite room for just a few dollars with this easy mirror craft idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating