Chic Clay Garden Markers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make it easier to tell your parsley from your tarragon plants when you make these Chic Clay Garden Markers! The easy DIY garden project is a whimsical way to add a decorative appearance to your bed of herbs, vegetables, or fruit, while also making it easier to identify plants at a glance. These clay garden markers may look expensive, but they're actually quite budget-friendly to make. You'll be amazed by how little time it will take to create these garden markers. If you have family members or friends who garden, then this gardening project would make a lovely gift idea!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole