DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Hate how visible bra straps can ruin the look of your favorite summer dress or tank top? This DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial is a simple and stylish solution to your problems! This tutorial for how to add a built-in bra uses the cups of an old bra or clearance bra, so that your bust is fully supported without having to worry about adjusting bra straps. This easy sewing project does require some clothing deconstruction, so a basic knowledge of sewing is required, and comes with steps for more or less support needed. Add some longevity to your summer and spring wardrobe with this simple sewing hack that will save you money while saving your style.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser