DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Hate how visible bra straps can ruin the look of your favorite summer dress or tank top? This DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial is a simple and stylish solution to your problems! This tutorial for how to add a built-in bra uses the cups of an old bra or clearance bra, so that your bust is fully supported without having to worry about adjusting bra straps. This easy sewing project does require some clothing deconstruction, so a basic knowledge of sewing is required, and comes with steps for more or less support needed. Add some longevity to your summer and spring wardrobe with this simple sewing hack that will save you money while saving your style.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating