DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Hate how visible bra straps can ruin the look of your favorite summer dress or tank top? This DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial is a simple and stylish solution to your problems! This tutorial for how to add a built-in bra uses the cups of an old bra or clearance bra, so that your bust is fully supported without having to worry about adjusting bra straps. This easy sewing project does require some clothing deconstruction, so a basic knowledge of sewing is required, and comes with steps for more or less support needed. Add some longevity to your summer and spring wardrobe with this simple sewing hack that will save you money while saving your style.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Upcycled Rice Heat Packs
- How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door