DIY Sprinkler Gauge
Keep your lawn and wallet full of green
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You might be spending more money on maintaining your lawn than you know. This DIY sprinkler gauge ensures you keep your lawn and wallet full of green this summer. This project re-purposes items found in your house to monitor your current water consumption. There's no easier way to keep your lawn green without over or under watering your grass. Your lawn will be the envy of your neighbors, and you'll do it in a fraction of the cost by cutting down on the number of times you water each week.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextDIY Garden Planter from Rain Barrel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder