Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give an old thrift store find a much needed makeover with this thorough reupholstery project. In 15 steps, you can makeover an old and stained armchair with some basic sewing and woodworking skills with this Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial. This reupholstery project is a great way to transform an inexpensive piece of furniture and walks you through each step of the process, from removing the exterior frame from your chair to cutting a fabric pattern. This tutorial also shows you small details in the process, such as removing cushion buttons. Create a chair that's custom designed to match your home decor with this DIY furniture project.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsFabric, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Removable Wallpaper Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Glass DIY Front Door Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots