Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give an old thrift store find a much needed makeover with this thorough reupholstery project. In 15 steps, you can makeover an old and stained armchair with some basic sewing and woodworking skills with this Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial. This reupholstery project is a great way to transform an inexpensive piece of furniture and walks you through each step of the process, from removing the exterior frame from your chair to cutting a fabric pattern. This tutorial also shows you small details in the process, such as removing cushion buttons. Create a chair that's custom designed to match your home decor with this DIY furniture project.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsFabric, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Laminate Countertops
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
- Glass DIY Front Door Makeover
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- DIY Pergola Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy