Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give an old thrift store find a much needed makeover with this thorough reupholstery project. In 15 steps, you can makeover an old and stained armchair with some basic sewing and woodworking skills with this Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial. This reupholstery project is a great way to transform an inexpensive piece of furniture and walks you through each step of the process, from removing the exterior frame from your chair to cutting a fabric pattern. This tutorial also shows you small details in the process, such as removing cushion buttons. Create a chair that's custom designed to match your home decor with this DIY furniture project.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsFabric, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper