Glass DIY Front Door Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home some gorgeous curb appeal with this home makeover project that lets you customize your home and save money in the process. This Glass DIY Front Door Makeover shows you how to add a glass panel to your front door for less than the cost of buying a brand new door and comes with a handy video tutorial. This front door makeover idea does require some woodworking and other carpentry skills, but the result is a gorgeous, customized front door that's perfect for your family's personal tastes. Create the dream home you've always wanted with this intermediate carpentry project that you'll want to start right now!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsGlass, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Glass DIY Front Door Makeover
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole