4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your fridge a quick and practical facelift with this genius home decor idea that you can complete in one day! This 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover is a quick idea to update the outside of your refrigerator and takes only an afternoon and some chalkboard paint. After giving the outside of your fridge a deep cleaning, simply remove the outside doors and give them a few coats of chalkboard paint, so that within a day, you'll have a pretty and practical fridge. This idea is a great alternative to memo boards and you can simply list your grocery needs or personal notes on the outside of your fridge. Don't spend a fortune on a new fridge when you can easily update the one you already have with this insanely easy kitchen makeover idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies