4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your fridge a quick and practical facelift with this genius home decor idea that you can complete in one day! This 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover is a quick idea to update the outside of your refrigerator and takes only an afternoon and some chalkboard paint. After giving the outside of your fridge a deep cleaning, simply remove the outside doors and give them a few coats of chalkboard paint, so that within a day, you'll have a pretty and practical fridge. This idea is a great alternative to memo boards and you can simply list your grocery needs or personal notes on the outside of your fridge. Don't spend a fortune on a new fridge when you can easily update the one you already have with this insanely easy kitchen makeover idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Laminate Countertops
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser