DIY Pergola Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you wish you had an awning over your porch but without the cost of a nice, wood structure? This DIY pergola creates a wooden awning with a transparent roof to keep your porch bright and sheltered from the rain. This weekend project will add an extra dimension to your outdoor porch and provides weather resistance, so you can continue to grill or sit outside even in the rain. Make your own outdoor pergola and enjoy the outside all summer long from the comfort of your own back porch.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- DIY Laminate Countertops
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids