- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
How to turn your home's recessed lighting into dazzling pendant lighting
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Are you tired of the lighting in your home? This easy light fixture upgrade will convert your recessed lighting to pendant style lighting to brighten up any room in your home. Pendant lighting hangs below your ceiling for a more intimate light feature. Replacing your recessed lighting is a great way to make the most of natural lighting as the hanging light features will provide a softer light that won't overpower the sun. Your home will feel more cozy and modern with the switch to pendant lighting fixtures with this easy tutorial!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextHow to Paint Oak Cabinets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Removable Wallpaper Tutorial
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- How to Spring Clean
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- DIY Laminate Countertops
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars