One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
How to turn your home's recessed lighting into dazzling pendant lighting
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you tired of the lighting in your home? This easy light fixture upgrade will convert your recessed lighting to pendant style lighting to brighten up any room in your home. Pendant lighting hangs below your ceiling for a more intimate light feature. Replacing your recessed lighting is a great way to make the most of natural lighting as the hanging light features will provide a softer light that won't overpower the sun. Your home will feel more cozy and modern with the switch to pendant lighting fixtures with this easy tutorial!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- DIY Pergola Idea
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas