One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
How to turn your home's recessed lighting into dazzling pendant lighting
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you tired of the lighting in your home? This easy light fixture upgrade will convert your recessed lighting to pendant style lighting to brighten up any room in your home. Pendant lighting hangs below your ceiling for a more intimate light feature. Replacing your recessed lighting is a great way to make the most of natural lighting as the hanging light features will provide a softer light that won't overpower the sun. Your home will feel more cozy and modern with the switch to pendant lighting fixtures with this easy tutorial!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read Next4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser