Removable Wallpaper Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Want to re-decorate your walls but are worried about making a long-term investment with paint or wallpaper? Try this removable wallpaper tutorial to give a room in your home a new design without the permanence! This guide will teach you how to hang peel-and-stick wallpaper with detailed instructions and pictures. There are many removable wallpaper options available to fit your personality and budget making temporary wallpaper a thrifty tip to add pizzazz to your home. This project is also great for temporary living that won't allow you to paint walls, so you can decorate the walls without having permanent change!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- DIY Pergola Idea
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas