How to Paint Oak Cabinets
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your kitchen a much needed upgrade by learning how to paint tricky oak cabinets with this tutorial. Instead of spending hours painting trim and cabinet doors, this tutorial for How to Paint Oak Cabinets shows you how to cut down on time by removing your cabinet doors and using a roller to paint instead. This kitchen makeover idea also shows you how to install kitchen hardware, like stylish new handles for your cabinets, so that you can easily makeover your kitchen on a budget. This kitchen painting project is ideal if you're worried about hiding the oak grain in the painting process or if you've never refinished cabinets before. Make your kitchen sleek and sophisticated with this tutorial for how to paint kitchen cabinets.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsPaint, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read Next4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser