How to Paint Oak Cabinets
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your kitchen a much needed upgrade by learning how to paint tricky oak cabinets with this tutorial. Instead of spending hours painting trim and cabinet doors, this tutorial for How to Paint Oak Cabinets shows you how to cut down on time by removing your cabinet doors and using a roller to paint instead. This kitchen makeover idea also shows you how to install kitchen hardware, like stylish new handles for your cabinets, so that you can easily makeover your kitchen on a budget. This kitchen painting project is ideal if you're worried about hiding the oak grain in the painting process or if you've never refinished cabinets before. Make your kitchen sleek and sophisticated with this tutorial for how to paint kitchen cabinets.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsPaint, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick to make, these 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers are a creative way to use an old sweater originally destined for the trash bin!… Continue reading: "5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers"
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper