A Line Dress Pattern for Girls
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Are you looking for a simple but chic and comfortable kids' dress pattern? This two-toned and sleeveless A line dress pattern with added ribbon details is a great project to sew for a little miss! I hate how my machine finishes seams, and I didn’t have a serger when I made this girls' dress sewing pattern, so I wanted all my seams enclosed to look neat. Which turned out great and made me realize that with the right fabric and pattern, this dress could actually be converted to a reversible dress."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric