Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season by making your own Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf. This beginner sewing project is easy enough for the newest of sewists and uses roughly 2 yards of gorgeous plaid fabric. The only sewing skill you need to make this project is the ability to sew a hem. These DIY blanket scarves make thoughtful and easy gift ideas and can be worn from early fall throughout the end of winter. Make a chic and sophisticated blanket scarf in under 20 minutes with this beginner sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial