Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season by making your own Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf. This beginner sewing project is easy enough for the newest of sewists and uses roughly 2 yards of gorgeous plaid fabric. The only sewing skill you need to make this project is the ability to sew a hem. These DIY blanket scarves make thoughtful and easy gift ideas and can be worn from early fall throughout the end of winter. Make a chic and sophisticated blanket scarf in under 20 minutes with this beginner sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- DIY Dungeons and Dragons Dice Bag
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Iced Mocha Latte
- Felt Storage Basket
- 10+ Tips To Save Money On Car Rentals
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes