Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season by making your own Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf. This beginner sewing project is easy enough for the newest of sewists and uses roughly 2 yards of gorgeous plaid fabric. The only sewing skill you need to make this project is the ability to sew a hem. These DIY blanket scarves make thoughtful and easy gift ideas and can be worn from early fall throughout the end of winter. Make a chic and sophisticated blanket scarf in under 20 minutes with this beginner sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites