Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season by making your own Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf. This beginner sewing project is easy enough for the newest of sewists and uses roughly 2 yards of gorgeous plaid fabric. The only sewing skill you need to make this project is the ability to sew a hem. These DIY blanket scarves make thoughtful and easy gift ideas and can be worn from early fall throughout the end of winter. Make a chic and sophisticated blanket scarf in under 20 minutes with this beginner sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser