Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season by making your own Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf. This beginner sewing project is easy enough for the newest of sewists and uses roughly 2 yards of gorgeous plaid fabric. The only sewing skill you need to make this project is the ability to sew a hem. These DIY blanket scarves make thoughtful and easy gift ideas and can be worn from early fall throughout the end of winter. Make a chic and sophisticated blanket scarf in under 20 minutes with this beginner sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Ottoman Pouf
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Ghost Mini C2c