DIY Travel Shoe Bags
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Whether you're about to embark on a globe-trekking expedition or will just spend the weekend at grandma's house, one thing is certain. You'll want to keep your extra pairs of shoes in good shape while you travel! With this tutorial on DIY Travel Shoe Bags, you can sew a pair of bags using upcycled materials. The beginner-friendly sewing project won't take long to make and can be ready for your next trip in very little time. With these travel shoe bags by your side, you can be assured that your shoes won't get scuffed up after they are placed in your suitcase. This cheap sewing project is perfect for anyone who is on the go!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextBatwing Top from a Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle