Water Bottle Sling Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't you hate it when you forget to bring your water bottle with you when you're running errands? With this Water Bottle Sling Tutorial, leaving your water bottle at home will be a thing of the past! This sewing project checks all the right boxes, as it's perfect for beginners and can be made in about 15 minutes. If you want to make this project budget-friendly, then consider making a dent in your fabric stash or upcycling an old clothing item when creating the water bottle sling. When it is completed, the sling can be worn over your shoulder or attached to a strap of your backpack for easy toting.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Travel Shoe Bags
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Hooded Pet Towel
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Lipton Onion Soup Chicken Wings