Ruffled Throw Blanket
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Ever thought about sewing your own linen throw blanket? This quick and simple DIY throw blanket makes sewing a throw blanket a breeze, you’ll be done in no time! This adorable reversible throw blanket is a great decorative piece but will also keep you warm and cozy all season long! I made this lovely farmhouse throw blanket for my daughter’s room, to complete a pretty long but easy project: redesigning her room! I wanted Ellie to have a place where she could have some privacy but feel as comfortable as she is in her play room where she’s spent most of the past years. This beautiful DIY throw blanket closes the circle and I honestly feel proud of my achievements!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a tin on hand? You can easily transform it into a chic and stylish item when you use this project for the Personalized and… Continue reading: "Personalized and Repurposed Tin"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat