Ruffled Throw Blanket
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Ever thought about sewing your own linen throw blanket? This quick and simple DIY throw blanket makes sewing a throw blanket a breeze, you’ll be done in no time! This adorable reversible throw blanket is a great decorative piece but will also keep you warm and cozy all season long! I made this lovely farmhouse throw blanket for my daughter’s room, to complete a pretty long but easy project: redesigning her room! I wanted Ellie to have a place where she could have some privacy but feel as comfortable as she is in her play room where she’s spent most of the past years. This beautiful DIY throw blanket closes the circle and I honestly feel proud of my achievements!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the temperature starts to rise, it's time to think about firing up the grill for your meals! With this recipe for Grilled Italian… Continue reading: "Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark