DIY Cloth Napkins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Paper napkins are not only bad for the environment but also your budget. These DIY cloth napkins are re-usable and cost-efficient. It only takes a small piece of fabric to create one of these handmade napkins, so you can use scraps left over from larger projects to have a variety of patterns in your kitchen. These cloth napkins can easily be packed in your child's lunchbox to ensure cleanliness in the cafeteria. Being eco-friendly and budget-effective, these napkins can be your next great sewing adventure.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser