DIY Upcycled Rice Heat Packs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you looking for a budget-friendly way to stay warm and cozy? Then these DIY Upcycled Rice Heat Packs just might be what you need! This beginner-friendly sewing project is a creative way to use up any scrap clothing or fabric that you have on hand and transform it into a stylish and useful heat pack. This nifty project can be used to keep warm while watching a game outdoors and can even keep your bed toasty. The budget-friendly sewing project won't take long to make and is a great way to upcycle your fabric stash. These DIY heat packs would also make wonderful holiday gifts for family, friends, and even your child's teacher.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextBatwing Top from a Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle