DIY Feminine Products Case
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This DIY feminine products case is the perfect size to fit in your purse for when you need it. You can easily sew this pouch to hold all of your feminine product needs. This discrete pouch is handy and will keep products handy in your purse, so you don't have to dig through your purse to find what you need. This simple trick will help you keep your purse organized for when you need it most. Sew a few of these pouches for under one dollar each and give them to all of the women in your life.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser