Recycled Denim Storage Bins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw out your old jeans and turn them into something useful with this easy sewing project. These Recycled Denim Storage Bins are a great way to recycle old jeans by turning the pant leg into a DIY fabric storage bin that's perfect for holding sewing supplies, notebooks, or any other odds and ends. This recycled sewing project is super easy and can be sewn by hand, so you don't have to worry about breaking out your sewing machine. Instead of throwing away your old jeans, give them a second lease on life with this denim sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial