Recycled Denim Storage Bins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw out your old jeans and turn them into something useful with this easy sewing project. These Recycled Denim Storage Bins are a great way to recycle old jeans by turning the pant leg into a DIY fabric storage bin that's perfect for holding sewing supplies, notebooks, or any other odds and ends. This recycled sewing project is super easy and can be sewn by hand, so you don't have to worry about breaking out your sewing machine. Instead of throwing away your old jeans, give them a second lease on life with this denim sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe