Recycled Denim Storage Bins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw out your old jeans and turn them into something useful with this easy sewing project. These Recycled Denim Storage Bins are a great way to recycle old jeans by turning the pant leg into a DIY fabric storage bin that's perfect for holding sewing supplies, notebooks, or any other odds and ends. This recycled sewing project is super easy and can be sewn by hand, so you don't have to worry about breaking out your sewing machine. Instead of throwing away your old jeans, give them a second lease on life with this denim sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did you just return home from a special vacation? If you'd like to keep the mementos from the trip in a special container, you can… Continue reading: "Decoupage Keepsake Storage Box"
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Faux Fur Blanket
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Vanilla Bean Sugar
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Valentine Cocoa Bombs
- Copycat Philadelphia Cheesecake Snack Bars