Recycled Denim Storage Bins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw out your old jeans and turn them into something useful with this easy sewing project. These Recycled Denim Storage Bins are a great way to recycle old jeans by turning the pant leg into a DIY fabric storage bin that's perfect for holding sewing supplies, notebooks, or any other odds and ends. This recycled sewing project is super easy and can be sewn by hand, so you don't have to worry about breaking out your sewing machine. Instead of throwing away your old jeans, give them a second lease on life with this denim sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextTea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Upcycled Rice Heat Packs
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Slow Cooker Turkey Soup With Rice
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Candied Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast