Recycled Denim Storage Bins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw out your old jeans and turn them into something useful with this easy sewing project. These Recycled Denim Storage Bins are a great way to recycle old jeans by turning the pant leg into a DIY fabric storage bin that's perfect for holding sewing supplies, notebooks, or any other odds and ends. This recycled sewing project is super easy and can be sewn by hand, so you don't have to worry about breaking out your sewing machine. Instead of throwing away your old jeans, give them a second lease on life with this denim sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your Christmas tree a classic holiday touch with some simple ornaments that will cost you less than $5 to make. These Easy and… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe