Recycled Denim Storage Bins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw out your old jeans and turn them into something useful with this easy sewing project. These Recycled Denim Storage Bins are a great way to recycle old jeans by turning the pant leg into a DIY fabric storage bin that's perfect for holding sewing supplies, notebooks, or any other odds and ends. This recycled sewing project is super easy and can be sewn by hand, so you don't have to worry about breaking out your sewing machine. Instead of throwing away your old jeans, give them a second lease on life with this denim sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give an old ottoman a vintage-inspired makeover with a modern edge with this simple upholstering project. Whether you have an old… Continue reading: "Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project"
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Make Your Own Dress Pattern
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Air Balloon Valentine Mailbox With Dollar Tree
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Instant Pot Cherry Jam
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Valentine’s Day Coupons For Kids
- Valentine's Day Maze Cards Printable
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat