- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Recycled Denim Storage Bins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Don't throw out your old jeans and turn them into something useful with this easy sewing project. These Recycled Denim Storage Bins are a great way to recycle old jeans by turning the pant leg into a DIY fabric storage bin that's perfect for holding sewing supplies, notebooks, or any other odds and ends. This recycled sewing project is super easy and can be sewn by hand, so you don't have to worry about breaking out your sewing machine. Instead of throwing away your old jeans, give them a second lease on life with this denim sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextEasy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk… Continue reading: "Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers"
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- How To Use Plantain Leaf For Skin And Hair
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich