Chic DIY Purse Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Rummaging in your purse for coupons, medication, and other small items can be a time-consuming hassle. But with this project for the Chic DIY Purse Organizer, you can keep those small essential items right at your fingertips! This beginner-friendly sewing project takes a hot pad and transforms it into a stylish and modern organizer that will make it easier to find just what you need, when you need it. The project won't take you long to make and would make a creative gift idea for family, friends, and even your child's teacher. No one will ever guess that this organizer was originally a hot pad!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Easy DIY Sweater Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids