Chic DIY Purse Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Rummaging in your purse for coupons, medication, and other small items can be a time-consuming hassle. But with this project for the Chic DIY Purse Organizer, you can keep those small essential items right at your fingertips! This beginner-friendly sewing project takes a hot pad and transforms it into a stylish and modern organizer that will make it easier to find just what you need, when you need it. The project won't take you long to make and would make a creative gift idea for family, friends, and even your child's teacher. No one will ever guess that this organizer was originally a hot pad!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextRecycled Denim Storage Bins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Aromatherapy Neck Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- DIY Faux Fur Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using