Chic DIY Purse Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Rummaging in your purse for coupons, medication, and other small items can be a time-consuming hassle. But with this project for the Chic DIY Purse Organizer, you can keep those small essential items right at your fingertips! This beginner-friendly sewing project takes a hot pad and transforms it into a stylish and modern organizer that will make it easier to find just what you need, when you need it. The project won't take you long to make and would make a creative gift idea for family, friends, and even your child's teacher. No one will ever guess that this organizer was originally a hot pad!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
- DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids