Chic DIY Purse Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Rummaging in your purse for coupons, medication, and other small items can be a time-consuming hassle. But with this project for the Chic DIY Purse Organizer, you can keep those small essential items right at your fingertips! This beginner-friendly sewing project takes a hot pad and transforms it into a stylish and modern organizer that will make it easier to find just what you need, when you need it. The project won't take you long to make and would make a creative gift idea for family, friends, and even your child's teacher. No one will ever guess that this organizer was originally a hot pad!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe
- Beer Bread
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Enchilada Soup Recipe