Chic DIY Purse Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Rummaging in your purse for coupons, medication, and other small items can be a time-consuming hassle. But with this project for the Chic DIY Purse Organizer, you can keep those small essential items right at your fingertips! This beginner-friendly sewing project takes a hot pad and transforms it into a stylish and modern organizer that will make it easier to find just what you need, when you need it. The project won't take you long to make and would make a creative gift idea for family, friends, and even your child's teacher. No one will ever guess that this organizer was originally a hot pad!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Reusable Sandwich Bags
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Aromatherapy Neck Pillow
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle