This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bias Tape Calculator and Formula
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Trying to figure out how much fabric you need to make your bias tape? Or maybe you need a binding calculator to find how much bias your fabric yields? This simple bias calculator is super helpful, coming with the detailed formula and a handy dandy continuous bias binding chart to make your life even more easy! The formula in my bias binding calculator will help you figure out how much fabric you will get from yardage from fabric square and how much bias you get from the fabric you own."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser