Upcycled Shirt Pocket Sachets
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you looking for the perfect gift for Dad? These DIY scented sachets are the perfect gift to make his clothing retain its masculine odor. This upcycling project re-purposes shirt pockets to create aromatic pouches that can be placed in dresser drawers to give clothes a manly scent. These DIY sachet bags require just a few quick stitches and will yield a phenomenal Father's Day gift. Fill the pouches with cedar chips, balsam needles, or essential oils to create masculine scents that will leave his clothes smelling amazing.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Easy DIY Sewing Table
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- DIY Ottoman Pouf
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy