20 Minute Easy Black Bean Soup
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Warm up when cold fall weather settles in with this quick and easy soup recipe that the entire family will love. This 20 Minute Easy Black Bean Soup recipe is incredibly easy to make, so you don't have to worry if you're still mastering the art of cooking, and it only uses a handful of simple ingredients. Seasoned with cayenne and cumin, this recipe for how to make black bean soup only takes about 20 minutes to make and can be garnished with sour cream, cheese, and cilantro to add in the perfect amount of savory and spicy. If you've been searching for a fall soup recipe that's an alternative to chili, you can't go wrong with this yummy autumn soup.
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe