5-Ingredient Baked Spaghetti
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When budgeting for food, there's nothing heartier or simpler than a casserole dish. What better way to vary your day-to-day meals than with a baked spaghetti casserole. This five-ingredient dish is an easy casserole recipe that combines the taste of pasta with the texture and heartiness of a casserole. The ingredients are often found in your pantry which gives you an excuse to break out the baking pan and warm up to a pasta bake rather than your normal spaghetti dinner. This budget-friendly meal can also be frozen to have leftovers later in the week.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe