5-Ingredient Baked Spaghetti
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When budgeting for food, there's nothing heartier or simpler than a casserole dish. What better way to vary your day-to-day meals than with a baked spaghetti casserole. This five-ingredient dish is an easy casserole recipe that combines the taste of pasta with the texture and heartiness of a casserole. The ingredients are often found in your pantry which gives you an excuse to break out the baking pan and warm up to a pasta bake rather than your normal spaghetti dinner. This budget-friendly meal can also be frozen to have leftovers later in the week.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Watermelon Pizza Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 5-Ingredient Tomatillo Chicken Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin