5-Ingredient Baked Spaghetti
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When budgeting for food, there's nothing heartier or simpler than a casserole dish. What better way to vary your day-to-day meals than with a baked spaghetti casserole. This five-ingredient dish is an easy casserole recipe that combines the taste of pasta with the texture and heartiness of a casserole. The ingredients are often found in your pantry which gives you an excuse to break out the baking pan and warm up to a pasta bake rather than your normal spaghetti dinner. This budget-friendly meal can also be frozen to have leftovers later in the week.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
- 5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids