5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Treat yourself to the sweeter things this summer by learning how to make ice cream that's dairy-free, paleo, and vegan! This recipe for 5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream only uses fresh watermelon and coconut milk, so it's a budget-friendly treat the entire family can enjoy. This DIY ice cream recipe is also low on calories, so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying a bowl of this delicious homemade ice cream. A quick make-ahead dessert for summer cook-outs and parties, this easy recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites