5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Treat yourself to the sweeter things this summer by learning how to make ice cream that's dairy-free, paleo, and vegan! This recipe for 5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream only uses fresh watermelon and coconut milk, so it's a budget-friendly treat the entire family can enjoy. This DIY ice cream recipe is also low on calories, so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying a bowl of this delicious homemade ice cream. A quick make-ahead dessert for summer cook-outs and parties, this easy recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe