5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Treat yourself to the sweeter things this summer by learning how to make ice cream that's dairy-free, paleo, and vegan! This recipe for 5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream only uses fresh watermelon and coconut milk, so it's a budget-friendly treat the entire family can enjoy. This DIY ice cream recipe is also low on calories, so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying a bowl of this delicious homemade ice cream. A quick make-ahead dessert for summer cook-outs and parties, this easy recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft