Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Celebrate the fall with this easy chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe! This recipe focuses heavily on the chocolate by including chocolate chips in the bread dough and topping the finished product with a rich chocolate drizzle. If you have a chocoholic in your family, they will love this pumpkin bread recipe. This is the perfect finish to any fall meal as you combine the rich chocolate flavor with the perfect punch of pumpkin. Try this recipe this autumn for a delectable dessert that is easy to make!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Total TimeUnder 2 Hours
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread